Founded and managed by Internet Service Provider veterans since 2018, Atheral is building customer-centric white-label and wholesale cloud solutions for Service Providers. With a passion for redefining technology in the cloud, Atheral concentrates on Service Provider cloud infrastructure so they can focus on their clients.
At Atheral, our company culture is critical to us. We strive to be a fun place to work, take care of our clients by taking excellent care of our employees, and remain flexible. Our organization is 100% remote – we embraced working from home before it was cool. While we each have our role, every employee is empowered to care for our clients. These ideals are reflected in our company's core values, which include:
- Authentic Courage
- Create Raving Fans
- Own It
Client Success Specialists are responsible for nurturing the client relationship in every interaction. Client Success Specialists are the first point of contact when a client reaches out via telephone or our ticketing system for technical support, onboarding assistance, or more general questions regarding our platform. While other companies may consider this a technical support or customer support role, the success of our clients in growing their own companies with our platform is always front of mind in everything we do. If our clients are successful, we will be successful.
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Identify ways Atheral can further expand the value we provide to our clients.
- Assist engineering with client-facing support materials, including updating or adding articles to the Atheral Client Success Center
- To answer incoming telephone calls from clients in three rings or less
- To respond to tickets promptly based on our service level agreement
- To be timely
- Be an active part of the Atheral team and contribute positively to the team culture.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Technical background in computer networking experience is desired – but raw talent, capability, and how your personality fits with our company culture are far more important.
- Telecommunications background a plus, but not required
- Experience with ticketing systems like Zoho Desk or Zendesk is a plus
- A multitasker able to manage multiple tickets and phone calls while delivering an outstanding customer experience
- A work-from-home environment that encourages success; a quiet space to work with minimal distractions, and reliable high-speed internet (a minimum of 25/3 Mbps recommended), for example
- Ability to type 35 Words Per Minute (WPM) with 90% accuracy
- Team player who is pleasant to work with and approaches work with an energetic attitude
- A capability to travel up to two weeks annually for company retreats or training
- A desire to change the world one customer experience at a time
What We Offer
- Salary between $40,000 to $45,000 depending on experience.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work from home environment
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for the employee
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- A goal, team, and customer-oriented atmosphere where every employee is a stakeholder and empowered to help the client and company succeed.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com